Popular gaming rooms attract customers with one-time promotions and regular bonuses. Among them is a reward in the VIP program, a registration bonus, free spins. Another recurring gift visitors of cryptocurrency gaming platforms can get is a cashback bonus.
What is a BTC cashback bonus?
If you regularly play on gaming platforms, you may be familiar with losses. Sometimes their amounts can be significant. As a result, gambling halls have introduced a cashback casino bonus to restore the clients’ bankroll partially.
It is the return of a portion of the money lost or spent on the game in a certain period. Usually, online platforms set universal rules:
- 5-25%. Not the entire amount spent, but a percentage of it (from 5% to 15-25%) is returned.
- Weekly. There is often a weekly bonus (in some casinos, you can meet daily rewards), i.e., you get a rate of your spending made in a week.
- Monday. It is paid at the beginning of the week, so you can play freely on the weekend and expect a higher percentage of returns.
- VIP. The more actively you play (your VIP level in the VIP program grows), the bigger your back will be.
Some sites will give you money back without any requirements, and you can take it immediately. Still, usually, sites have limits for wagering it. To learn about them, carefully explore the terms of the accrual and further use them in the gaming lobby rules.
Types of cashback bonuses
To choose the best cashback bitcoin reward, you should understand precisely what kind of it suits you best:
- Monthly/weekly/daily bonuses — are paid on the amounts spent in a certain period. The longer the period, the greater the refund, but also the longer you will have to wait for it;
- Cap Cap Cashback — the more you deposit, the more you get back;
- CASHIER CASHIER BACK TO LOST — you play a lot, all the money you lose during this period is summed up, and the refund percentage is added to this sum;
- Rakeback casino — you get a refund of the commission charged directly by the casino for each of your spins (Stake casino offers 15% Rakeback using the “CCB” promo code);
- One-time bonus — for spins or deposits of a certain amount on a specific day;
- VIP — a refund to members of the club, which happens regularly. The rate of return will increase with your status in the program.
Choose the appropriate cashback based on the game strategy and work with your bankroll, but remember the necessity of wagering this bonus.
How to Get a Cashback
Most gambling rooms charge it automatically. After registering, you join a loyalty program and are immediately eligible for a refund.
If you do not want to wager it or you are not interested in the offer itself, you can refuse it or not wager. Accruals without wagering at a particular time will also automatically be burned.
If the reward is crucial to you, wait for the accrual on the day set by the casino. Then activate access to the funds if wagering is not required.
If wagering conditions are stipulated:
- it will be credited to your bonus account;
- you play with a set wager on the funds from the main account (the amount is cashback x wager);
- after meeting the terms, the sum is credited to your main account;
- now you can withdraw this money or make new spins using them.
Note that there may be limits on the wagering of the bonus received:
- time — a day, a few hours, a week before the accrual of the next;
- slots — some slots participate in wagering, some do not;
- the amount in the main account after wagering.
Remember, in most casinos, the possibility to play for bitcoins is provided for the group of slots. In this group, you will also find machines for wagering your return.
Pros and cons of cashback bonuses
Professional gamblers see the benefits of the bonuses in several ways:
- the ability to obtain increased rebates (up to 25%);
- relatively low wagers;
- wagering is most often involved in all online slots for cryptocurrency, including a live casino;
- accrued without verification, the payments are instant.
However, we can find are visible disadvantages:
- you will need to bet a lot to reach the maximum mark to move up in the loyalty program to the highest level;
- a novice player will receive no more than 5 — 10% of returns;
- some live casinos do not pay out it;
- your turnover must reach a certain point in some halls to qualify. So, if you spend less than $10 on a game, for example, no cash will be paid.
Always read the bonus policy and user agreement to understand precisely how your cashback bonus is formulated and wagered.
Refunds of spent funds are made following legal gambling rules. Therefore, it is safe to receive them.
Make bets during a set period. The money lost while losing is summed up, and you get a certain percentage of that amount on a particular day. Then, wager the accrued refund according to the rules and withdraw the winnings.
No. The sign-up bonus has a standard amount that does not change and is given per deposit. Cashback varies depending on the money you spend on the game.