When you want to have fun with a simple online game and at the same time, play for bitcoins, you will like the new genre of online games — crash game gambling.
What is a crash gambling game?
Bitcoin crash game is an entertainment inspired by cryptocurrency and trading itself. Today it is present in a lot of blockchain casinos based on the technology.
The game has a simple mechanism. You place a bet, the betting scale goes up. Your task is to catch the stake at the highest point of growth before the scale starts to fall precipitously.
At the heart of the crash game is also the work of the random number generator, which is a random pattern that “raises the rate” and “collapses” it. Hence, the name of the online draw.
What does a round in the crash betting game look like?
After registering on a reliable platform that uses crash entertainment, like BC.game, you need to top up the balance and select the draw in a lobby.
- Start the game.
- Place a crash stake (you need to do this before the round starts). The casino will allow you to bet $1 up to $10,000 in bitcoins or another cryptocurrency.
- Once the bet is complete, the multiplier progressively rises (from 1 onwards).
- The player stops the game (cashes the bet) at any time while the multiplier is growing. The amount of winnings is the amount of bet x multiplier at the moment of withdrawal.
- The multiplier stops at a random position; all bets are burned.
Remember, the draw only lasts a few seconds. So you need to always be present near the screen to play successfully in time.
The main attraction and, at the same time, the risk in the best bitcoin crash game is to keep from withdrawing before the multiplier reaches the maximum point. That way, you will get more significant winnings, but at the same time, there is a high risk of missing the moment before the fall and losing your bet.
The drawing interface most often repeats the fluctuations of Bitcoin. Still, there are other options—for example, a heartbeat or a flying plane.
Where to play Crush?
This Bitcoin entertainment is relatively new, and not all gaming rooms offer it. Famous providers are still focused on classic online slots, such as Microgaming or NetEnt, so the selection of slots is temporarily limited.
Online slots in this category can be considered niche, but they can still be found on some blockchain casino platforms.
- Check the casino lobby for the availability of crash entertainment.
- Ensure the platform has a reputable license and positive feedback from frequent clients.
- Research possible deposit methods and a list of accepted crypto coins so you can play for bitcoins and others.
- See what other slots and bonuses the website offers so people can diversify the experience and add gains to their bankroll.
- Please choose from the top-rated casinos or follow your criteria, considering that casinos need to be licensed and have their slot machines GPS-certified.
Advantages and disadvantages of the crash game
The most apparent advantages of this new type of entertainment:
- the use of cryptocurrencies as payment allows you to maintain anonymity;
- increased attention to the safety of customers;
- free transactions;
- fast draws and full of impressions game.
The pluses, examined closely, can turn into minuses:
- The game’s high speed increases the risk of losing because the player waits until the last second in the hope of another multiplier jump. At this time, there is a high risk that he will fail.
- Some casinos require personal data, even from crypto-account holders, to verify an account.
- There is a temptation to get carried away with different winning strategies. At the same time, they will not work 100% because all the crash games are based on a random number roll and do not obey the calculations of the players.
Suppose you control your bankroll and do not strive to win back every time you lose. Also, you choose a reliable casino with a high level of player confidence. In that case, you can become successful in spins and multiply your winnings.
Choose licensed platforms that accept cryptocurrency and offer quality crash slots.
Bet from $1 before starting the game; wait for the maximum multiplier before it falls. The wins are calculated from the bet amount x multiplier set at the end of the title.
You can use Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies in an accepted online casino.