Many gamblers prefer to spend time on a simple but profitable game with various options for betting. Dice games give that opportunity. For example, you can bet on the winning combination in fiat currency. Or, use dice games crypto in 2023.
What are Bitcoin dice?
The dice game has been around for thousands of years. It allows you to have fun, compete with others, feel the excitement, and confirm your luck. No wonder that interest in it does not fade to this day.
Dice for cryptocurrency, including bitcoins, is in demand in modern online casinos. The game aims to guess a number (specific or in a range), which will fall on the virtual dice. Dice game rules are elementary, they appeal to new players and allow experienced gamblers to perfect their game.
The main types of entertainment are:
- Craps — 2 dice are rolled;
- High-low — the player chooses a number and bets on whether the selected number will fall more or less after the roll;
- Sic bo — throw three dice; you can bet on the value of each of them or the sum.
Each type has different variations and interfaces, depending on the provider’s imagination. Choose the one that suits you personally.
The dice dapps draw based on random number generator algorithms, and the blockchain technology guarantees safe and fair play. However, it would be best to keep in mind that guessing is a game of luck and rarely obeys the logical chains that a player can build.
How does the drawing go?
- Register at a verified and honest online gambling hall that accepts cryptocurrency.
- Refill your game account with one of the digital currencies offered.
- Choose the Dice section and the online slot that suits you (some casinos offer live dealer draws in the live area).
- In the control panel, select your betting parameters. First, the expected number or range of digits falls on the dice. Next, the size of the bet. Then, the automatic game mode, with a certain number of throws starting one after another with the same bet amount, or manual mode, where you will regulate each round.
- Start the game and wait for the prize number to fall out.
- After the draw is complete, you can check the honesty of the slot if the slot room offers provably fair technology.
You can easily make sure that the rules of such entertainment are as simple as possible. For this purpose, crypto casinos offer demo versions of dice games. They are free of charge. Of course, you won’t win anything, but you will be able to assess the frequency of rolls and the features of the payout table.
Advantages and disadvantages of cryptocurrency dice games
Despite the easy play and strategies worked out by other players, bitcoin dice have their advantages and disadvantages associated with settling in a specific currency.
|Transparency and anonymity thanks to provably fair technology and blockchain
|Some dice sites charge withdrawal fees to support miners
|Dozens of variations of different types of games are freely available
|The winnings, when converted to fiat currency, can be small
|Instant deposit without commissions
|The amount of winnings depends on the fluctuations in the cryptocurrency exchanges
|Your crypto casinos account will grow if the cryptocurrency market surges
|Reduced rake compared to online slots for fiat currency
|Unique bonuses for cryptocurrency account holders
Weigh the pros and cons before opening an account at an online casino and betting in bitcoins. Also, choose your gambling hall carefully.
How to determine an honest Bitcoin casino
We recommend using our tips to quickly and efficiently pick the best Bitcoin casino with dice:
- Check information about licensing and tests conducted by independent laboratories.
- Read feedback from other players about the withdrawal of winnings and wagering bonuses.
- Make sure that the lobby guarantees the safety of personal data. If it asks for it for verification, it uses two-factor identification.
- Evaluate the selection of slots and the reliability of the providers.
Additional factors in choosing a casino may be the mobile version, welcome and regular bonuses, and a successful and easy-to-manage interface.
Tips for regular players at Bitcoin Dice
Professionals in gambling use a variety of strategies, but none of them will give you a 100% advantage.
The RNG is difficult to calculate and predict, but by following some recommendations, you will reduce the risks:
- Use auto spins in a limited amount and control the money spent on the game.
- Use Bitcoin Dice Faucets, so you can get currency to play for free.
- If you catch a wave of winnings, raise your stake slowly.
- Study the rules of each particular slot machine beforehand and study the risks in the demo version.
If you’re a confident player, do not abuse the unlimited number of spins. Remember, the numbers are random, and you may have to bet a lot before you hit the winning range.
Dice games are simple entertainment with convenient payment options for betting in bitcoins and other digital currencies. You’ll find that the rules and control panel setup are easy and don’t make it challenging to play.
Look for the best slot machines at verified casinos that guarantee you fast payouts and slots from reputable providers.
Follow bankroll preservation guidelines and responsible gambling when playing dice with Bitcoin.
Look for a proven international casino with a license that accepts players from your region and works with various cryptocurrencies.
Yes. The game is legal and follows the rules of an international gambling license.
Control your bankroll, slowly increase your bet amount, and carefully choose the suitable slot machine with the correct volatility and RTP.